This page states the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms” or the “Agreement”) of use of the website of Roy’s Study Circle (RSC/Company). This is an interactive educational website allowing individual users, Members & publishers to study interactive multimedia courseware and educational and training resources online.
By Accessing or using this website or by Subscribing to this Website you agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, to the Terms and Conditions.
The term "User" refers to a Visitor or a Member. You are only authorized to use this website’s Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of the Services immediately. If you wish to become a Member/Subscriber, communicate with other Members, or make use of the Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by any changes; modification or revision to this Agreement when you use this Website after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
RSC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
1. Use of Material?
- The contents of this website, logos, trademarks, service marks, online and offline multimedia courses/content, teacher lectures, exams, eBooks, teacher manual, teacher syllabus or any kind of content pack CD, educational courses, products, services, links, marketing tools and Literature including texts, Notes, activities, eBook, graphics, images, audio, video (in any form or format), are herein after referred to as “RSC Material”. If RSC allows any third party to post any material the same would be referred to as “Third Party Material”
- The authority of any Third Party material posted to this site is the sole authority of such Third Party (like Authors, teacher, publisher and content provider companies registered under by or in The Company), or by third parties that have licensed their “Material” to the Company. RSC does not take the responsibility of the contents posted on the site
- RSC may delete any communication or content that, in the sole judgment of RSC (a) violates this Agreement (b) may be offensive or illegal or (c) harms, threatens the safety of, or violates the rights of any person. RSC assumes no responsibility for monitoring the website Services for inappropriate communication, content or conduct.
- If you violate any of these Terms or Conditions, your permission to use “RSC Material” or “Third Party Material” automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the same.
- "RSC Material" may contain certain software or products and services, which require special or specific rules to be applied before use. Any such rules are listed as "Legal Notices" on the "RSC Material" and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- IPR Policy- the User understands and acknowledges that RSC has the proprietory rights over the website and the RSC Material and contents hereof. It is the policy of RSC to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the proprietary rights of RSC and is in breach of this Agreement. In all such cases RSC has the right to institute legal proceeding in terms of the applicable law against the infringer.
2. Company's Liability
"Material" both (RSC and Third Party Material) and any software Facilities/Features/service/tools may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the "Material" or about the results to be obtained from using the "Material". Any use of the "Material" is at the user's own risk.
- Facilities/Features/service/tools currently available in the system can at any point of time we may add/change/modify/ discontinue/upgraded/withdrawn/removed without any prior notification.
- Changes in the Terms: Company reserves the right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site.
- Changes are periodically made to "Material". The Company is not bound to provide prior notice of any such changes.
- We may from time to time offer various features that require registration or the creation of an account on this website. If at any time you choose to register or create an account with us, these additional terms and conditions also will apply.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the Site.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any "Material" provided by third parties .
- The Company does not warrant that the "Material" will operate free of errors - or that its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful goods. If your use of the "Material" results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the Company is not responsible for those costs.
- Any kind of membership fees/subscription, fees/payment, is only for accessing the platform or services and is not for any "Material over which RSC has proprietary rights.
3. Disclaimer of Certain Damages
In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages, whatsoever, (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the "Material", whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the User is advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. User Submissions
The Company does not control the information delivered and upload to the “website”, chat rooms, customer forum or user's websites and has no obligation to monitor any such information. As a User, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not do any of the following things while accessing or using the "Material"
- Post or transmit material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party (the "Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material.
- Post a material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same to any material that is inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, infringing, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to another User or any other person or entity.
- Post sexually - explicit language or images
- Post or transmit any chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys or contests
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law while using or accessing the "Material"
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the "Material".
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law while using or accessing the "Material"
- Harm minors in any way; or
- Collect or store information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- You are responsible for maintaining the integrity of your personal account. The user account is non- transferable without the express written permission of The Company. If you suspect that unauthorized use of your account has occurred, you must immediately report such activity to RSC at firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company against any and all claims arising out of your use or alleged use of your user account and user online personal. You further agree to co-operate with the Company in the defence of claims related to your use or alleged use of your account or your online personal.
- The Company does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted by other users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance or material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
- The Company does not screen user communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material/comments/views/chats posted by users. If notified by a user of any such communications, which allegedly does not conform to any term of this Agreement, The Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith, in its sole discretion, whether to remove or request the removal of such communications. The Company has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. The Company reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the "Material" for violating this Agreement or the law and has exclusive right to remove such communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that the postings on the "Material" are public and not private communications and therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in the "Material". The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in the "Third Party Material" and, therefore it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the "Third Party Material" and any actions resulting from your participation in the "Third Party Material". Generally, any communication which you post on the "Material" (whether in chat rooms, discussion groups, user's websites or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential.
5. Accuracy of Account Information
In consideration of your use of website/portal and Company Products, you agree to
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Company's registration form (such information being "Your Data"),
- Maintain and promptly update Your Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- Comply with these Terms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or misleading, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current incomplete or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.
6. Non-commercial Use by Members
The Services provided through the website of the Company is for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by RSC. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website content, including collecting usernames and/or e-mail addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- RSC is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Services.
- RSC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. RSC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, technical glitch, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or for any of Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Services.
All software that is made available for downloading from the "Material" is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. The use of such software is governed by the terms of the software license agreement or designated "Legal Notice" accompanying such software ("License Agreement"). The downloading and use of such software is conditioned on agreement to be bound by the terms of the "License Agreement".
Subject to the foregoing paragraph or as otherwise expressly provided, nothing within the "Material" shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Company's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppels or otherwise.
9. Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the "Material" is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the contents of the "Material", the terms and conditions, The Company's policies and procedures, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the "Material".
- Under no circumstances shall RSC be liable to any user on account of that user's use of the "Material". Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of any and all damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages arising from any use of the "Material", including any damages that may be incurred by third parties.
- In no event shall RSC be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the services Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, RSC’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to RSC for the term of membership.
- RSC does not authorize any third party to accept payments on behalf of RSC for any Service. RSC shall not be liable for any payments made to a third party by the Member.
- RSC cannot provide a refund or exchange on the purchase of any Material on any digital storage device.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the "Material" or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. Shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
12. User Information
RSC may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address and use of the "Material" for its internal business and marketing purposes, and may disclose the information to third parties for such purposes.
13. Information Collection and Use by RSC
- RSC collects user submitted information, such as name and e-mail address, to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the website and related service. RSC also collects other profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, age, education, and occupation.
- RSC also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the Website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes. We may also use a user's e-mail address to send updates, newsletters or news regarding the Services.
15. Sharing and Disclosure of Information RSC Collects
Except as otherwise described in this privacy statement, RSC will not disclose personal information to any third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary:
- To conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by RSC, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- To protect the safety of the member of the public, and the user of the service.
16. Sharing and Disclosure of Information RSC Collects
RSC DOES NOT believe in the destruction of any type of property. It does not advocate illegal graffiti nor promotes the act of any other type of vandalism. RSC shall not be held responsible for any decisions that you make. Therefore, do not do anything that will get you arrested or get you in any other type of trouble.
17. Termination of Services and Termination of Agreement
We may terminate your use of the Company Products immediately without notice for any breach by you of these Terms or any of our applicable policies, as posted on the Site from time to time. Furthermore, we may terminate your rights to use the Company Products for any reason or no reason. You are free to terminate your use of the Company Products at any time. You can simply choose to stop visiting or using any aspect of the Company Products. If you wish to terminate your account on the Site or with the Services, you may do so by contacting us via email@example.com or using any other account termination functionality that may be offered through the Company Products.
- RSC makes no claims that the "Materials" are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience, or that they may be downloaded outside of the specified host country. Access to the Materials (including Software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the "Material" from outside of the specified country, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- RSC is based in India. The laws of India shall deal all legal issues arising from or related to the use of the "Material". You hereby irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection, which you may now or proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum. In the event of a dispute, the exclusive jurisdiction is Delhi.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular "Legal Notice" for the "Material", this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and RSC with respect to the use of the "Material". Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.